Mid Atlantic Retina wants to provide you the highest level of care
It is very important that we receive all of the information requested as this will allow us to properly communicate with your referring doctor and primary care doctor. Please keep us updated on your insurance information as well so that our billing department can successfully complete all the insurance billing and precertification procedures in a timely fashion.
Please bring the following with you on the day of your appointment:
- The completed registration forms
- A list of all medications and eye drops that you are currently taking
- Any contact lenses or glasses that you currently wear
- Your current insurance cards
- Co-pays for specialists as noted on your insurance card
- Referrals from your primary care physician if your insurance requires a referral to see a specialist. (NOTE: Without a proper referral, payment will be due at the time of the office visit.)
- A valid picture identification card
About your office visit:
- Your eyes will be dilated for the examination.
- You will need someone to drive you.
- Your visit may last between 1 and 3 hours depending on the type of evaluation.
- Diabetic patients are asked to bring a snack in case the appointment runs into their lunch or dinner time.
Print out the forms below prior to your appointment:
If you, or someone you are helping, has questions about Mid Atlantic Retina and your care you have the right to get help and information in your language at no cost. Click here to get more information.